Saturday, December 12, 2009

Flavored Lube




I must say I was more than skeptical when Babeland came out with a flavored lube, I was thinking to myself: oh shit they went to the dark side.. what now, another sugar coated plastic tasting super gluey tacky lube? Ew.
But.. I had to try it. Because I am one curious Cat. They had four flavors to choose from so this was the first choice I had to make.

Babelicious

Dulce De Leche: "well, I dont think I could handle a lube with such a fancy flavor, I will put this one on hold"
Mojito Peppermint: "I dont like Mojito's, or much mint in general so, not for me".. seriously I even use cinnamon toothpaste..
Chocolate Orange: "I have never understood why some people like chocolate and oranges together.."
Pomegranate Vanilla: "seriously? WIN!"

Holy crap it smells amazing.. i just wanted to squirt it down my throat but alas, I am a civilized human being, right?

I couldn't even wait for a time when my partner and I were in the mood to try this stuff. So here was the first test.. I opened it up, The amazing smell was emanating to my nose faster than my nose could hit the bottle and my mouth started to water.. I felt like I could already taste it, But lets save the best for last. The touch test was as expected. It being a water based lube I figured the slip wouldn't last too long. (we all know silicone lube seems to last forever sometimes, though it gets a bit gooey) I had squirt a couple drops between my thumb and forefinger, wasn't tacky or sticky... at least not for a couple minutes. Mind you I used 2 drops and vigorously moved my fingers together for this little test. So after 2 minutes it was no more. I sprayed my fingers with a spurt of water and another minute passed.. so good, you can get down and dirty and spit to reactivate, if that's what you're into.
Ok, taste test...

(drum roll please)

I put another drop on my finger.. gave it a whiff and I am all over the smell... its almost as if I am going to explode if I don't stick it into my mouth.. so I do..

wait!

it doesn't really taste like anything. Really.. but It does make it seem like my fingers are naturally sweet. It dawns on me. Babeland is either missing a key ingredient or they are super geniuses. I remember watching this show a few years back where this guy was biting into an onion and there was an apple scent to his nose.. and he said he thought he was eating an apple with an odd texture..

Is that what you're trying to do to me Babeland? Trick me with your brilliance? Either way, I like the stuff.. and I actually wouldn't mind trying the other flavors now... who knows maybe I am just feeling adventurous?

Also, I haven't gotten a chance to use it with my sweetie.. But when I do you'll be the first to know what I think.

Get this (Babelicious) and more amazing stuff at Babeland

No comments:

Post a Comment