Friday, April 2, 2010

Go Girl -- STP device


Go Girl

Don't let the name throw you off.

Babeland Let me review the Go Girl and this is what it says on the product page:
If you've always wanted to pee standing up but your anatomy prevents it, the Go Girl is the STP (Stand to Pee) device for you. Soft, flexible silicone cups you comfortably, allowing you to pee freely and direct the stream where you want it to go. Of course, the silicone also makes for easy cleanup — just rinse/wipe it off, then boil it for disinfection later. And the pliable material allows you to fold/scrunch it up and stuff it in a bag or pocket for later. Great for gender transition, camping, public bathrooms, writing your name in the snow...

As you all know, it can be quite a pain in the ass when you're out in public and the only men's restroom there is has a trough and a stall with no door. I can't even tell you how many times I have had to hold it because there was absolutely no where to squat. Especially when you've had a little too much to drink at the bar...
Ive tried many different STP devices and have been pretty disappointed with just about every one of them. If I didn't get the medicine spoon to fit in just the right spot I ended up peeing all over myself. If the funnel thing had a tiny hole at the end and I had a full bladder the back flow would end up splashing back at me. If the device did work then I just had no where to store it since I don't carry a bag with me and I'm not about to start carrying one just for the thing I pee into. I've tried the Pstyle and enjoyed it, other than the fact that its made of hard plastic and measures as so: 7-1/2” x 1-1/2” x 3/4". There was no where for me to put it without having it stick out of my pocket and I don't find that too be too cute. Though the name wouldn't be my first choice, the Go Girl is pretty damn awesome. Luckily Babeland sells 2 colors so I can toss the original pink one I've gotten (I am not much a fan of pink). This is the only STP device I have been able to use with absolutely no problems. Its made of a very soft silicone and can be folded into a little ball, back into its little plastic tube or perfectly fit flatly into your back pocket. I haven't had a problem with back flow or with being discreet about pulling it out at a urinal. Unfolded it measures out to 6-1/2" x 5". It can be cleaned with warm water and mild soap or disinfected by boiling for 5 minutes tops.
I highly recommend this product to any gut that wants to stand and pee and it worried about all this things that comes with it.
Pick up your Go Girl at Babeland for cheap!

No comments:

Post a Comment