Friday, April 2, 2010

The Sqweel


Sqweel


Babeland says...
We all know that one tongue is good, but with the help of the Sqweel, you'll soon learn that ten tongues are even better. Each soft, velvety, sensuous pink tongue on the rotating wheel simulates oral sex perfectly by flicking gently across your clit. Luckily, the Sqweel won't give you any excuses — no tired jaw, no early meeting the next morning — so it'll keep going as long as you need. Consider inviting the Sqweel into your couple’s routine: use it during oral sex to vary the sensations with a real tongue, or hold it against your clit during penetration to relish the feeling of oral sex while fucking. Or experiment with the Sqweel's tongues lapping against your nipples, anus, perineum, balls, or the head of your penis...use your imagination, and the Sqweel will follow.


So Babeland sent me a Sqweel for review. I really am a curious cat and wanted to know why it was flying off the shelves right when it came into the store.. I mean, it's honestly not the most attractive toy on the market, which I am sure you've noticed. This pretty much sums up the term "novelty toy". Anyway, I put the batteries in and watched the tongues take off.. it has three speeds and it's a bit noisy.
I really found myself having to concentrate to get passed the novelty factor in order to use it and not just keep laughing.
It states in the above information that it "stimulates oral sex perfectly by flicking gently across your clit". I am not sure who decided what was "gentle", and yeah, yeah I know I am pretty sensitive downstairs but it definitely made me feel like I was getting smacked over and over... and over again. Might be the toy for you if that's what you're into. It wasn't exactly a painful experience as much as just completely uncomfortable. Don't get me wrong, I lubed it up quite nicely with some slick water based lubricant so it shouldn't have felt so bad, but it did. It was disappointing. Keep in mind this could just not be working for me because I've had quite a bit of growth since I started hormones a bit over 2 years ago.

Now, I did happen to find a good use for the toy. Analingus. That's right, I said it. If you like getting your ass licked, this would be the toy for you. For me, it kinda tickled but I have heard from others that they like this toy more for analingus as well.

More info on the Sqweel
* Size: 4-1/2" x 4-1/4"
* Material: Silicone and ABS hard plastic
* Volume: 3 out of 5
* Intensity: 3 out of 5
* Batteries: Three AAA (not included)

You can clean the silicone tongues by opening the side of the device and sliding out the wheel of tongues. Wash them with warm water and mild soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment