Thursday, March 3, 2011

a new way to pack

Hey there folks. It's been a while, I know.

I have come to introduce this new packing pouch from Babeland. It is called the Deluxe packing pouch.



This is by far the BEST packing pouch I have EVER used. but first.. Babeland's little blurb about the product.

"You asked for it, so we looked and looked until we found a versatile, high-quality packing pouch: the Deluxe Packing Pouch! Combine this with any of our Soft Packs, attach the velcro piece to the inside of your underwear waistband, and you're good to go. Anyone who enjoys a little extra bulge in their pants will appreciate the ease of use, sturdiness, and hand-washability of the Deluxe Packing Pouch."
'
Well, the description pretty much explains it but in my own words this is pretty much the one I default to when I am going out and don't need to worry about my dick sliding around or rolling out of my pants when I walk around. It does not have any straps at all which is a huge reason why I love it. It has a small piece of velcro which easily attaches to any brief, boxer or boxer briefs. So those of you who go commando, I don't exactly recommend this. I have tried so many damn packing pouches that I eventually gave up on them because I am really picky and the waist band either bothered me like you wouldn't believe or the thigh straps decided to bunch in the most awkward places. I am an average size human being, not overweight and not super skinny so I never understood why these things never fit me right.
Anyway, the fact that this fits right into the waistband of my underwear makes me feel so much more secure that some sort of extra strap isn't showing that I am not aware of and the way it is designed keeps the packer material off my skin so I don't feel that sweaty sticky feeling between my legs and as you can see it is designed to have the shaft of your soft pack to poke out of the hole which aids in the security of keeping it where it needs to stay put. I never have to worry about this thing falling down my pant leg when I am talking to someone cute or having to shift it to the left because it *keeps* sliding to the right with the way I walk.
The back of the pouch is solid though I have had an idea as to how I can change it into an STP harness. Making a small hole in the back to fit the tube and spoon in will work pretty nicely but I can't exactly speak as though it will since I haven't tried yet. I don't usually carry an STP with me because I never really worry about my bathroom situation (though sometimes I probably should).
I specifically like this pouch because when I do need to 'go' it stays attached to my underwear so I don't have to worry about trying to move it in some awkward way when I am already awkwardly hovering over the toilet. It doesn't hang too low or too high on me and actually looks more natural than other harnesses or pouches I have used.
moving on..
It's hand washable though I threw mine in the machine wash which seemed to not harm it in any way. (but I don't recommend a dryer)
The small opening for the shaft stretches a bit for those of you who enjoy sporting those larger packers.

For $18 the Deluxe packing pouch is quite a steal. Get it at Babeland.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to contact me.

No comments:

Post a Comment